Hands-On Perioperative Echocardiography Courses 2019
The Department of Anaesthesia and Perioperative Medicine is hosting 6 courses in Perioperative Echocardiography in 2019.
Dates of 2019 courses:
4-8 February 2019 (fully booked)
20-24 May 2019 (fully booked)
29 July-2 August 2019 (fully booked)
21 October–25 October 2019 (fully booked)
2 December-6 December 2019 (spaces available)
Groote Schuur Hospital
D23 Anaesthetic Department
Tel: + 27 (0) 21 404 5004
Fax: + 27 (0) 21 4066589
Cardiothoracic Anaesthetic Society of South Africa (CASSA) members: R4000
Specialists (Non-CASSA members:) R5000
Branch number: 200309
Account name: UCT TEE Training
Account number: 62396957270
Please use your surname as reference when doing an internet transfer
Course co-ordinator: Dr Adriaan Myburgh (Adriaan.Myburgh@uct.ac.za)
- Lunch will be provided. Please indicate any special meal requirements.
- Textbooks on the topic recommended for after hours study.
- A reading list will be provided for participants in advance.
- Maximum of eight candidates per course.
- Candidates will be divided into groups depending on prior knowledge and experience.
- Faculty: Justiaan Swanevelder, Groote Schuur Department of Anaesthesia and International and National visiting leaders in the field of Echocadiography.
- CPD accredited by CMSA