Hands-On Perioperative Echocardiography Courses 2020
The Department of Anaesthesia and Perioperative Medicine is hosting four courses in Perioperative Echocardiography in 2020.
Dates of 2020 courses:
23-27 March (FULL)
18-22 May (FULL)
3-7 August (FULL)
23-27 November (LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE)
Groote Schuur Hospital
D23 (UCT Department of Anaesthesia and Perioperative Medicine)
Tel: + 27 (0) 21 404 5004
Fax: + 27 (0) 21 4066589
Branch number: 250655
Account name: UCT TEE Training
Account number: 62396957270
SWIFT/BIC Code: FIRNZAJJXXX
Please use your surname as reference when doing an internet transfer
Course co-ordinator: Dr Adriaan Myburgh (Adriaan.Myburgh@uct.ac.za)
- Lunch will be provided. Please indicate any special meal requirements.
- Textbooks on the topic recommended for after hours study.
- A reading list will be provided for participants in advance.
- Maximum of eight candidates per course.
- Candidates will be divided into groups depending on prior knowledge and experience.
- Faculty: Justiaan Swanevelder, Groote Schuur Department of Anaesthesia and International and National visiting leaders in the field of Echocadiography.
- 30 CPD points accredited by CMSA